I am passionate about sharing and teaching what I have learned over the years in the Disaster Restoration Industry. If you are an Owner or Manager in this Industry I would love to connect with you.
Here are a few ways we can connect ranging from the least investment to the most.
1. Search and Utilize my site. I am aggressively adding new content on a weekly basis specifically for Sales and Marketing in the Restoration Industry. I publish at least two new blog posts per week.
2. Listen to my Podcast LevelUp.Business. This is more of general Sales and Marketing Tips but directly targeted for growing your organization. I will have many featured guests and most episodes are 5 minutes or less.
3. Subscribe to my email list. I will update you a few times a month with new content and other resources on my site. Click here to subscribe.
4. Schedule a Private Webinar. Available on a limited basis, you can have the opportunity to talk Sales and Marketing centered around your organization. For more information and details of this program e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Disaster Restoration Social Media Engagement Program. A monthly program focused on strategically managing your Social Media Efforts, primarily utilizing Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. It is designed to increase your local network, utilize targeted advertising in your market, and search for job opportunities.
6. Purchase My Online Training Program (Coming July 2016) 8 Principals to build an effective Disaster Restoration Business Development Team. This program will cover everything from Setting your vision, developing structure, sales training, holding your team accountable and more.
7. Hire me for a Consulting Engagement. I love one on one consulting but have a limited time availability for it. Therefore I am very selective with who I consult with and it is a more expensive investment. But if you feel you could benefit from one-on-one engagements with me email me at email@example.com